Another rollicking, rambling episode of the Bracketology Podcast is on your doorstep, as the panel discusses early S-curves, RPI implications, the chances of the Mountain West getting more than two teams, the possibility of Marshall as an at-large team, the good position that the Big Ten and Big East find themselves in, the sad state of the ACC and Pac 12, and more.
- Summer Blues, Cody Zeller & Scholarships
- The No-Talent argument stops here
- Damarlo Belcher dismissed from IU Football Team
- Pre Game Meal: Week 6
- After the Buzzer: Penn State
- Where is #TheMovement?
- Not Since 1900-1901
- Throw Your Gum – Bill Lynch Hot Mix
- Sorry Bob, The NIT is NoT Enough
- That Just Happened – Ball State