IU Athletics released a Spring Football Highlight video on YouTube and with only 139 views as of this posting, I think back to
Harry Dolye in Major League saying “In case you haven’t noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven’t”.
So given that you probably haven’t seen this video, you can view it below. Now, let’s review what we see from our IUFB team:
- I’m really not a fan of them editing the video to make things go in slow motion. Makes me wonder if the video has been edited or if we are just really that much slower!
- 0:28 Mark – Nice pass by Roberson…..to bad he didn’t see that the receiver had no room after the catch and got drilled right after he caught it
- 0:38 Mark – Nice to see we learned the Black & White feature in iMovie. But seriously, in a 1 minute highlight video, you decide to put in a 6 yard wobbly pass from new QB Coffman? Really? This makes me think that all his passes in practice thus far have been worse than this one. Ugh!
- 0:43 Mark – And cue a 7 yard wobbling duck pass from Roberson. Seriously, this video is only 1 minute long. This is one of the best passes that we have on tape from Roberson this spring. Consider me scared for the upcoming season. Either we are not going to win another game, or our video editing guys are missing tons of great footage and thus our pre-game intro video is going to be bad
- 0:47 Mark – While I am excited about the run, seeing a defender miss a takle and get pushed to the ground with a weak stiff arm reminds me a bit to much of last season’s defense