We were bored and missing IU sports, so Scott and Galen got together and talked IU basketball and IU football for a while on Monday night. First, we discuss the ESPNU development, as the Worldwide Leader has decided to televise an IU basketball practice on October 12th. We also chat about the current ranking for IU basketball and what makes them potentially a title contender this year. And we haven’t forgotten about IU football, as we discuss the Big Ten conference slate and whether IU can still salvage four or five total wins from the season.
- Summer Blues, Cody Zeller & Scholarships
- The No-Talent argument stops here
- Damarlo Belcher dismissed from IU Football Team
- Pre Game Meal: Week 6
- After the Buzzer: Penn State
- Where is #TheMovement?
- Not Since 1900-1901
- Throw Your Gum – Bill Lynch Hot Mix
- Sorry Bob, The NIT is NoT Enough
- That Just Happened – Ball State