On this episode of the Sports Social, Jimmy and Galen start off by examining the University of Missouri athletic department’s enterprising use of corporate credit cards — nothing like a $2,000 tip at a strip club! We also talk about social media education at the college level, and some of the challenges that educators face in getting their students to start using social media effectively. Chronic Hoosier calls in and engages us in an interesting discussion of college student development and growth in social media, as well as some of the mistakes that students make with their social media accounts. All that and more, on this episode of the Sports Social!
- Summer Blues, Cody Zeller & Scholarships
- The No-Talent argument stops here
- Damarlo Belcher dismissed from IU Football Team
- Pre Game Meal: Week 6
- After the Buzzer: Penn State
- Where is #TheMovement?
- Not Since 1900-1901
- Throw Your Gum – Bill Lynch Hot Mix
- Sorry Bob, The NIT is NoT Enough
- That Just Happened – Ball State