On this edition of the Bracket Racket, we evaluate the first three days of the season and discuss the notion that there’s no dominant team in college basketball this year. We also look at the problems that certain teams had on the court, and the problem that college basketball has with these Carrier games — along with the larger issue of third party tournaments and decentralization. We also take a look at the key games for this upcoming week, including the the Duke – Kentucky, Michigan State – Kansas, and Wisconsin – Florida games, and the key mid-major matchups for the week.
- Summer Blues, Cody Zeller & Scholarships
- The No-Talent argument stops here
- Damarlo Belcher dismissed from IU Football Team
- Pre Game Meal: Week 6
- After the Buzzer: Penn State
- Where is #TheMovement?
- Not Since 1900-1901
- Throw Your Gum – Bill Lynch Hot Mix
- Sorry Bob, The NIT is NoT Enough
- That Just Happened – Ball State