New year, new Bracket Racket! No guests this week, as we spend the whole time looking back at last week’s start of the conference season, including the officiating fiascos in Tuscon and Milwaukee. We also talk about some of the surprise teams that have arisen through the first week of the new year (such as Minnesota) and actively question the resumes of certain schools (North Carolina, Kentucky, Maryland, etc). All that, plus a preview of this week’s game action, right here on the Bracket Racket!
- Summer Blues, Cody Zeller & Scholarships
- The No-Talent argument stops here
- Damarlo Belcher dismissed from IU Football Team
- Pre Game Meal: Week 6
- After the Buzzer: Penn State
- Where is #TheMovement?
- Not Since 1900-1901
- Throw Your Gum – Bill Lynch Hot Mix
- Sorry Bob, The NIT is NoT Enough
- That Just Happened – Ball State