On this edition of CrimsonCast Live, we come back from a nearly two-week hiatus to discuss the IU basketball team’s recent games against Michigan State and Penn State, and the implications of the comeback win (and near-collapse at the end) in Happy Valley. We also talk about the benching of Jeremy Hollowell, and what implications that may have for the sophomore and the team as a whole. Also discussed are audience questions relating to Noah Vonleh’s draft stock, Tom Crean’s long-term future, and how much of a quality win this actually was. Finally, we spend time talking about the recent departure of Doug Mallory from the football defensive coordinator position, and discuss some potential replacements and the important financial elements relating to the hiring of a replacement.
- Summer Blues, Cody Zeller & Scholarships
- The No-Talent argument stops here
- Damarlo Belcher dismissed from IU Football Team
- Pre Game Meal: Week 6
- After the Buzzer: Penn State
- Where is #TheMovement?
- Not Since 1900-1901
- Throw Your Gum – Bill Lynch Hot Mix
- Sorry Bob, The NIT is NoT Enough
- That Just Happened – Ball State