We tried something different for this recap and taped it the night after the game, which also happened to correspond with the College GameDay “announcement” by ESPN. So in this podcast you get a winding analysis of IU’s win over Wake Forest, as we talk about the positives from the game (of which there were many), the near-collapse at the end (which is probably being given too much attention), the reality of being a 4-0 IU team, and the expectations for games moving forward. You also get a discussion surrounding the potential of GameDay coming to IU, the in-the-moment reaction to the ESPN announcement that it wasn’t coming to IU, and some reaction to that announcement.
- Summer Blues, Cody Zeller & Scholarships
- The No-Talent argument stops here
- Damarlo Belcher dismissed from IU Football Team
- Pre Game Meal: Week 6
- After the Buzzer: Penn State
- Where is #TheMovement?
- Not Since 1900-1901
- Throw Your Gum – Bill Lynch Hot Mix
- Sorry Bob, The NIT is NoT Enough
- That Just Happened – Ball State