On this episode of CrimsonCast, we take a look back at the most surprising conclusion to a regular season that IU basketball has experienced in some time. We talk about the characteristics of this team that make them as effective as they are, and what precisely has changed since the season’s nadir four months ago. We also talk about the developmental process of both individual players and the roster as a whole, and how different the atmosphere of the team appears to be. Finally, we take a hypothetical look at IU’s prospects in both the Big Ten Tournament and NCAA Tournament, and talk about the potential seeding and placement of the Hoosiers as they head into the field of 68.
- Summer Blues, Cody Zeller & Scholarships
- The No-Talent argument stops here
- Damarlo Belcher dismissed from IU Football Team
- Pre Game Meal: Week 6
- After the Buzzer: Penn State
- Where is #TheMovement?
- Not Since 1900-1901
- Throw Your Gum – Bill Lynch Hot Mix
- Sorry Bob, The NIT is NoT Enough
- That Just Happened – Ball State