Here’s the first of three podcasts today — a sit-down interview with Zach Osterman of the Indy Star, fresh off his trip to Santa Clara for the Foster Farms bowl. We discuss the outcome of the bowl game, then take a retrospective look at the forces that decided this season for IU, breaking down the offense and defense and what made them work the way that they did. We also take a look forward at Tom Allen’s next move(s) as head football coach, and try to anticipate where he goes with his coaching staff and style of play.
- Summer Blues, Cody Zeller & Scholarships
- The No-Talent argument stops here
- Damarlo Belcher dismissed from IU Football Team
- Pre Game Meal: Week 6
- After the Buzzer: Penn State
- Where is #TheMovement?
- Not Since 1900-1901
- Throw Your Gum – Bill Lynch Hot Mix
- Sorry Bob, The NIT is NoT Enough
- That Just Happened – Ball State