The Tom Crean era went for nine years at Indiana, and Dustin Dopirak was the Bloomington Herald-Times beat writer during the heart of that era. He joins us on this episode of CrimsonCast to talk about his perspective on covering Crean at IU, the struggles the program had under Crean with putting the finishing touches on a return to national prominence, and the direction that IU and Fred Glass might chart moving forward. We also talk about potential coaching candidates, including an in-depth conversation on the profiles of Steve Alford and Tony Bennett.
- Summer Blues, Cody Zeller & Scholarships
- The No-Talent argument stops here
- Damarlo Belcher dismissed from IU Football Team
- Pre Game Meal: Week 6
- After the Buzzer: Penn State
- Where is #TheMovement?
- Not Since 1900-1901
- Throw Your Gum – Bill Lynch Hot Mix
- Sorry Bob, The NIT is NoT Enough
- That Just Happened – Ball State