On this regular season finale episode of CrimsonCast, we talk about the Big Ten Tournament draw for IU, their chances of picking up enough wins to make the NCAA Tournament as an at-large team (yes, it’s still possible), and the possible NIT opponents awaiting IU if they don’t. We also talk about Indiana’s sordid Big Ten Tournament history (TRIGGER WARNING – we go through every game from 1998-present).
- Summer Blues, Cody Zeller & Scholarships
- The No-Talent argument stops here
- Damarlo Belcher dismissed from IU Football Team
- Pre Game Meal: Week 6
- After the Buzzer: Penn State
- Where is #TheMovement?
- Not Since 1900-1901
- Throw Your Gum – Bill Lynch Hot Mix
- Sorry Bob, The NIT is NoT Enough
- That Just Happened – Ball State