Scott is joined by George from Oilpressure.com to preview this year’s Indianapolis 500 (Apologize in advance for some bad audio, was recording this via Skype over a hotel Internet connection):
- Ed Carpenter winning the pole
- Honda’s struggles in May…..again
- Will we see a first time winner or another repeat winner
- Tony Kanaan’s chances
- Future of NASCAR drivers running the 500
- Picks for the 2013 Championship
Remember to subscribe to us on iTunes by clicking here & follow us on Twitter @CrimsonCast.