IU basketball released their schedule last week, so we at CrimsonCast thought it might be a good idea to break down the non-conference portion and see how it looks. Unfortunately, what we see isn’t good, so we end up talking quite a bit about the scheduling philosophy that went into the 2014-15 slate. There are some serious RPI-related problems with the schedule, to the point that it’s actually worse than last year, and takes most of the margin of error out of IU’s drive towards returning to the NCAA tournament. We talk about that, as well as the disappointing nature of the home non-conference slate from a spectator perspective.
- Summer Blues, Cody Zeller & Scholarships
- The No-Talent argument stops here
- Damarlo Belcher dismissed from IU Football Team
- Pre Game Meal: Week 6
- After the Buzzer: Penn State
- Where is #TheMovement?
- Not Since 1900-1901
- Throw Your Gum – Bill Lynch Hot Mix
- Sorry Bob, The NIT is NoT Enough
- That Just Happened – Ball State